Is the Hot..and the Sizzling..
Burn The Floor presents..Floorplay.
When for the production on its opening night.
Missed out the first 15 mins due to dinner and walking... T.T
However, did catch glimpse of the hot hot samba which I missed out as the opening.
It was unforgettable, my 1st dance time seeing a dance performance.
They are really good. Gave new life to ballroom dancing, waltz, tango , salsa , rumba and much more. The vibrant color, music, singing injected depths to the dance, producing a multi-dimension feel. So much want to dancing with them. While some of the audience did..sooo lucky cos they were sited near stage and we were located at circle 1 level.
Nevertheless, the dancers are excellent. The energy they projected throughout the 2 hours was continuous. Each display their uniqueness and style, when dancing with their own partners, the sexy, groovy and partnership displayed looks flawless. In group choreograph movements, it was pure enjoyment and all display different feel and moves, so much to see yet have to choose to focus.
Both female and male dancers dance technique and poise are excellent. Bodies of the male dancers will leave female audience the..OohhLaLa...And the female dancers..well tone bodies also comes in different shape and sizes, same goes for the men. That is, their all of different height, and some might be not be as tone or tall, yet are selected for this production. I believe is the skills, technique and attitude.
I'm happy most of the attendees with me turn up, except for Xyrs who was ill and Cedric came late due to work commitment. Bryan who wasn't keen initially also felt great after performance. Berenda and Belinda also applauded at what had been delivered in the performance.
Glad I didn't gave it a missed despite buying the tickets late. I was in their world.
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment