Made him angry again. Salsa made him angry once again. This time round, there was no forgiveness from him since I went salsa on tuesday night. He question why I needed to go, why tuesday, and fault cheated with the conversation we had on saturday to reconcile.
I when out for dinner with my close friend cilia n cedric. After I pop by for salsa since was my taxi buddy's bday. Honestly, I hardly go on a Tuesday night. I just to be with Cilia, she had a lousy saturday night while I was reconciling with him, yet she had enlighten me so much on what I should be appreciating. So I wanted to be there with her and show my gratification towards her comfort and kindness showered me.
I told him will only go once a week since he mention friday is always a rushing day so will skip that. Since is buddy's bday, just came down to unwind and will not come anymore in the week, that includes saturday my favorite night. Of cos I needed to exercise it out a little since I gone through a stressful weekend moments.
I still want to try have more time with him and make him feel the project has importance. But at my own planning and choice. That should be the comfort I seek.
Spending last weekend with him was happy. I was happy, felt good. It made my dancing form good too. I never felt that way in recent salsa due to the dispute going through between us. Too much emotional strain was going through earlier. Hence I was totally exercising, relaxing, and enjoying.
I will look forward to the next social dancing and will focus on project and him. Till then, salsa would be another enjoyment; I want him to understand and embrace me with comfortability. Don't resent my friends once again. If it wasn't salsa, it could be something else; whatever it may be, still does not deserve such treatment.
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment