I have been writing but not posting them..cos very confidential lah..
Anyway since I have been dancing, I have also notice the place I dance has lots of happenings going on. Gals talked hence how one acts does says a lot about the person.
Union is a 事非之地. Lots of gossip flying all over and most often does not reach the main cast's ears.
All these does makes the place a lot more 'colorful', also uncomfortable to a point so must never be caught in the net of the gossips. How unglamorous it would turn out.
As for myself, I just want to get better and enjoy the company of my pals. Not forgetting dancing with the partners I'm comfortable for ultimate fun and pleasure.
All these does adds stress to my sprain ankle..sigh..hope it gets tougher and well soon regardless my dancing..hahaha..dream on i suppose.
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment