Monday, May 14, 2007

Ahh..unwell...

The last whole week have been sick and in pain.

Coughing was the most unbearable. Saw doctor for the 2nd time to get prescribed a stronger antibiotics. Yet with immune system down was not sufficient, I slip and fell in the school's toilet.

Sigh..once again my right ankle suffered the most from the fall. Although not a very bad fall, the damage was done further after I when salsa on Tuesday. Salsa over the weekend was not so enjoyable too partially due to my leg and the rest was my mood. It got worst on Saturday after I drunk 2/3 cup of black coffee. The caffeine was really working hard through my body, pumping and pumping, worst I was lacking of rest.

Well ended with Sunday suffering from gastric (based on own deduction). With a great dinner spread prep for my mum, I hardly ate a fraction of my normal intake. Felt horrible, since a part of me wants to eat, yet the other is rejecting the food.

I hope things get better today.


-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: