Yup..thrus when to MOS with cannie & her sis. Had a good dinner at Tampopo..keke..ramen is good there leh.
Waited a long time before we can deposit our stuff at the baggage counter.
Groove thru the nite till 1.30 sharp..haha..how on the dot we are.
Hop on the new SMRT Limo MPV cab..nice and comfy..
Even got Mr Bean cartoon to watch !
What a nite..leave the details to be forgotten..haha (^_^)
Friday nite is wat i was waiting for...unfortunately when late for SISF party (S'pore International Salsa Festival) cos have to troubleshoot some problems (still trying to solve..sigh)
The music & mood is great !! never better I had ever felt. Sad that I only stayed for 2 hrs before leaving..but still enjoyed myself..keke..Even try out my new dancing shoes..keke..
Too bad I can't for the remaining 2 days event...sobs..
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment