Trying to focus for at the begining of the wk for my up comming paper but just could not.
Nevertheless with all that mental stress no able to study and focus...I still when to catch the fireworks by France Team. It was magnificient. The beauty just wraps your senses and take the breath away.
However SG'ians really need to do some reflecting. Esp those 'early-birds' @ Esplandae.
DO NOT LITTER!!!! Reaching there early I saw those ppl in families & big grps laid newspaper on the ground to sit, but once the fireworks started, alll STAND to watch, & once the show ended, newspaper ALLL OVER the floor and no one bothered to dump the stuff !!!..
UGLY UGLY SG'ians...clean city..*faint*, INCONSIDERATE too..
Lastly the most un-understandable part... initally all sitting down. Once show signal, they alll stand and CROWED to front..pushing each other. OMG. if all had sat on the floor or half kneeling at their own location. Maybe it would be more comfortable to watch and take picture. Fireworks...are in the SKY...sigh...
Conitued to study..till my exam day...sobs sobs..difficult wor..even with MCQ. I came to conclude that due to the Assignment Project I was totally burn out of mood for the exam.
Just hope i do fair and get over with the module. After paper was relaxation time ..French Cheese Platter..keke..& red Wine (hse pour so dont knw wat..but rougly remember is Bourtox or smthing lah )
Next was salsa for the 2 consecutive nights. I'm still bad at the dance floor. But like the activity. Sad that I dont have my own cliqe to go with. Joined the mates I knew thru lessons was fun but just couldnt merge so well lah. sigh..plus lousy dancer..the guys always get shocks from dancin with me, not able to spin or do the move..haahaa. My answer to that is buzy dreaming during the lessons..keke.
Was also buzy over thurs night with the sudden cleaning up the hse boost from DietCoke on thurs wee morning after assisting dad on the oversize ikea shelf they purchased. stayed up till 5 am..siao liao.. As for salsa..I do want to get better..how...MUST get my DANCING SHOE !!! $$$$ fly away fly away...
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
1 comment:
Post a Comment