Monday, August 28, 2006

2nd KL Trip

hey hey...back back back from the hot hot hot country....Malaysia KL
The trip up there with Joey & Mum was as enjoyable as before, funny & bubbly and meeting out her friends inbetween.

This time stayed at Westin soooo sooo much better then that horrible service Federral Hotel. Living at 28 floor, can see the Twin Tower out from the window.

As usual did hair, experience new dinning locations (Yong Tao Fu & Sherton's DimSum & Starhill Gallery's concept resturants mall) around and shopping (mainly Mid-Valley) ^_^
Well..tried to minimize spending..cos KL IS expensive. I'm also not a very good shopper too. Slow reaction in fashion..worst..when I that fat can't fit into anything lor..~_~

Anyway if compare apple to apple, they are like double the cost. However still as tourist, i've got to spent lor...haha....

But comming back go sooo much stuff to do. I find time is running out. My office stuff are stacking up and my assignment is due too..worst..lots of new movement is going to set in at home...lots of distractions..errughh..


-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: