Greetings just flooding in despite how agonized I would have became.
Dinners..lots of dinnerss..
One can imagine the calories gain every time a dinning experience had to take place.
Presents..goosh, thats what i consider the most difficult item
..
Sexy..how i'm actually cared for, sang for, dance for...
Hammy her little way to often stay by me when I'm agonized over something that does could have just pass away with a blow of wind
Ber finding time to see me.
My other buzy friends, often trying hard to remember sending me greetings since all so caught up with life n work.
For those willing to arrange n re-arrange appointments with me even birthday arrives, just to wanting to spent time to celebrate while i kept pushing away indefinitely...
I do wonder at times why i feel so when its birthday.
It some how never goes away..is the accumulated disappointments
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment