-:- F1 -:-
Benefited of being there, all thanks to my buddy ...The vibe was running thru my body constantly.
-:- Salsa -:-Benefited of being there, all thanks to my buddy ...The vibe was running thru my body constantly.
Continuation of motion after F1. Can't help it since Sexy was going..Need to meet her since so hard to catch her.
-:- Gym -:-
After a long long night, next day Was GYM in the morning..Oh My Oh My..tired..n burnt.
-:- Leg Massage -:-
Can't manage all the ache I have accumulated over the week. Hence evening head for another..mini torture to fix those achy legs.
-:- DVD Marathon -:-
After the therapy, it was on to another $$$ saving event. DVD Marathon with friends.
Watched until 5 am in the morning before I roll back home..
-:- Rock Climbing -:-
Before I could sleep enough on the beautiful sunday, I was up before noon and preparing for another physical activity which I could..NEVER NEVER imagine myself doing it. My friend..really have persuasive skills..Keep psycho me over the months..till I said YES. It was exciting, new, interesting...will do it again..
But that was another LONG LONG day..
This weekend has been..OVER BURN!!!
tired..aching is the ultimate output...
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment