Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shape Run & Safra Bay Run 2008

For Shape Run in Jul, I felt my body perform badly as mention in my earlier post.

BIB == 3718
Timing == 01:14:36.03
Placement @ 1436 (out of 4250 women in 10 KM)



One month later..I attempted the Safra Bay Run

For Safra Bay Run, I started off really very late. Think past 7.50 am since I woke late..was already running to the station and only manage to reach City Hall station at 7.30 am. But there were so much ppl still walking around and strolling. I just try to make out where is the baggage area and reverse my wrongly worn shorts ..(hahaha wore in a hurry n dark is never the best dressing up condition)

BIB == FN1310
Chechk-pt Time == 1:07:20
NetFinish == 01:19:45.45
GunFinish == 01:37:42.42
PLacement == 900
(out of 1200 women in 10KM Women's open - lots more in other category)

Despite the Net Finish time is not as good as I hoped for. But I felt good about it since i was coughing with lots of phlegm during the run..sigh..why always sick during such runs..Also my legs were aching from gym workout...But could felt I have better control of my body.

Of cos..this year the route plan was much easier compare to last year 12km Bay Run.


-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: