Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Currently

Kinda moody after knowing what Holy wants to do.

Updated my blog since I do have "fans" haahaa..KK , Holy should be the only ppl reading and myself bah. Added new entries that were missing , release entries that were drafted.

Haiz~
But everyone has the path to take. I'm just a part of the linkage in the scene of this time here. When is due..things move on. I should not be cliquing onto others for dependable attention.

Must learn to detach more and easily from such emotion, but I believe we are still good friends. He has help me alot thru the days we spent. And I think we can still build a friendship.

I would love to feel like yesterday. Just knock off from work and met up with friend.
Drank down a black Lychee Martine with finger foods and great companion.


-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: