This very instance, listening to once a song that I was very immersed with many years back on the radio by chance. By Julia Peng Jia Hui's 旧梦. Lyrics was beautiful and close to heart then when first released.
Well best wishes to all who wishes/wished me. This year is kind of different from the past. First time I feeling so calm, sort of happy even without much happening events (even with homework not done). Ever since i started work after ploy, will always take leave on this day (this time round not enough AL to clear full day lah, ha ha =^^=). Furthermore was always bounded by grudges, hatefulness and emptiness ever since self-awareness and thoughts began to mature.
Maybe after so long, learning to let go of those that once thought was important. Especially experiencing adulthood through these years. Can understand better and let go the foolish grudges I once bared. Life is really about choices, the naive and young heart was not be able to understand the need of survival and scarifies parents have to make then.
Trying to appreciate the moments now will never be too late. As family is a luxury compound that many may not fully understand regardless the placement. They did their best to provide me, minus the attention and warmth that had to be taken away. I'm still learning, like a child, but may never be able to understand their mindset then and now.
Is going to tiring night again. Doing assignment which i never seems to finish, must be me not hard working enough thats for sure. Hope things gets better...
Life can be so simple and yet complex at the same time. A compound formula.
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
4 comments:
Simple guidelines for happiness
1. Free your heart from hate.
2. Free your mind from worry.
3. Live simply.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less.
Do come onto my little world more often. I hardly sees you so drop me notes. Trying hard to do the above, pts 3 to 5 are not to hard. But the 1st 2 pts, just is easier said then done.
Yup, I know it is difficult. Just do your best for everyday.
Cheers!
Take care dear :)
Call me when you are free - miss you.
Post a Comment